Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Catching up during COVID

 

Famous last words from my last post, promising to post more often. Two years ago. Oops.

Who'd have thought the next time I posted would be during a pandemic with us all scared witless about a virus and having to be a parent, full-time employee working remotely,  Scout leader and homeschooler, all at once. It's no wonder I'm drinking too much and I weigh 6 tons.

But on the bright side, we've bought a travel trailer (caravan) and a big hillbilly pool for the back garden and we're trying our very best to stay active this summer, even if bouts of depression and worry creep in sometimes. 

I'm so thankful we both have jobs, we're healthy, and we have each other. It could be a lot worse for us.

My big plan is to post more and to upload posts prior to this, so that some of our big events over the last two years are documented chronologically. But last time I said something like that I walked away for 2 years ........

No comments: