I do hope 2012 brings a bit more pizzaz. Here's my goals (wishes) for 2012:
* To lose weight again. I am fully aware that this will require a change of lifestyle but who knows, maybe I'll get to that this year!
* To be a diaper and sippy-cup free house. After five years and a couple of grand worth of diapers I cannot wait to be done with them.
* To refinance the house, pay off my car, roll in my English pension with my American one and officially start college plans for the boys.
* To go home to England (this will require new passports for us all too)
* To get my mojo back at work. Since having the boys the passion for my career has not burned as bright as it used to. I want to go to work dressed to impress, with new ideas and the energy to see them through
* To help both boys succeed at school, even if it means sitting with them each day to do academic work (not an enticing idea I admit)
* To find a babysitter and have adult time with my husband. I have said this every year for five years and not done it. I will this year!
* To redecorate the boy's room and get a breakfast bar in the kitchen. And build a kitchen pantry. And make a new front path and step. House & garden projects never end do they
* To have fun with our English visitors (Craig's mum, dad and nephew) and make sure they have fun
* Maybe this will be the year we seek US citizenship. Maybe
That's not such an over-wheming list is it. More than anything I hope that 2012 keeps me and Craig in jobs and that we all stay healthy. Everything else is just the icing on the cake.
Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have a great time this weekend and that 2012 is a good one for you too.