Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Back to Reality

Craig went back to work this morning and I took Jack to day-care so I could get some work done on the house. I'm clearing out & painting the laundry room in the basement. It feels so strange being in the house without Jack - I keep thinking I can hear him crying but I'm just obviously going crazy.

We withdrew Jack from child care - our last day is 26th January. Jack will be going to a good friend of ours, Michelle, who has an 18-month old girl. Michelle used to run a day-care center and she does arts & crafts & stuff so I feel good about it. We'll also be saving about $400 a month!

Jack has started to babble now - da and ma and bab etc. We were trying to get him to say "baba" last night and clear as day he said (wait for it) "BOOBS"! OMG, my son't first word was boobs! Craig was so proud...

1 comment:

Emily said...

That's awesome that you found another option for child care. Have you updated to the new blogger yet? The pic downloading has gotten better. Hope you guys are having a good week...