Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Weekly Message from Jack

I had my first mini tantrum last night! Mum was trying to change my nappy but I wanted to roll over and chew the edge of the changing table. Man, I tell you - what's the world coming to when a boy can't chew stuff.

I'm talking a lot now - trying to sing songs and tell mummy & daddy all the fun things that I'm thinking. I love it when they swing my upside down, it makes me belly-laugh so hard!

I wish you could all see me in my flying saucer now ~ I go from zero to speedy in no time. If mum puts me in it near the kitchen door, I sneak up behind her and bang it into her heel to make her jump! These things keep me amused.

Will write more over the weekend. Merry Christmas everyone!
Jack xxxx

1 comment:

Emily said...

Dear Jack,
Isn't it great fun to torture moms and dad by squirming like crazy during a diaper change?
Are you looking forward to this Christmas thing? I don't know what to think except that they won't let me near all those lovely boxes and pretty paper, and I'm also fascinated by the green furry thing in the living room. We'll see what all the hype is about in a bit.
Love, Katy
P.S. I need one of those flying saucer things that moves, mine is a boring old stable one.