Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Brrrrr

Okay, how can it be 81 degrees yesterday and chuffin freezing today? Tonight as I write this we have snow flurries. I know the Ohio weather is temperamental but this is ridiculous. I was so pleased to pack my winter clothes away and get those sandals out. Oh well, it gives me more time to lose weight before shorts weather I guess!

Poor Jack has chapped cheeks and I've had to put the heat on in the house again. Here he is in his OSU gear, bless him. We're sad the Buckeyes lost but they gave a valiant effort.

At least we might get the kitchen finished if it's cold - as soon as that sun shines I have to start gardening!

I'm off to watch American Idol to see who's getting kicked off. Sanjaya I hope but more likely Phil - yes, I'm very sad but I can't help it.

No comments: