Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Weekly Update

Just got in from the garden. It's been lovely today with more sunny weather forecast - at last! I hope that's the end of the ice and snow. Someone told me there's always 3 snows after the Forsythia blooms and we've only had one, but hopefully that's all codswallop.

What a sad week it's been. I've been glued to the news since Monday and I feel so bad for the Virginia Tech people. Just today they said he sent NBC a video of himself just rambling. I can't believe he did it. It brings back all those awful feelings of 9/11 where you just feel helpless.

Jack now has 2 bottom teeth and is getting very mobile. I don't think it will be long before he tries to walk. He can walk when he pushes his tractor pretty good. We had him out on the grass tonight and he loved it. Just like his mum!

No comments: