Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A change of shift on sick duty

It's back to the daily grind tomorrow and Craig takes over on sick duty. I have really enjoyed these two days at home with Jack and I'm sad to go back to work and not be with him. Ho hum.

He had his 1st real tantrum today. I was trying to make him wear a raincoat for our walk and he wanted to wear his bathrobe. He struggled and cried and ran off, all the while pointing to the robe hanging on the back of his door and saying "oo" "oo". That's one of his new weekly "words". Instead of asking for something he points and says "oo" in an excited way, like I would looking at shoes and handbags. Maybe that's where he gets it from..


Here's "before & after" pictures of the new living room colour. It does look a bit GOLD! but it's not that glitsy in real life I promise.




1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the new living room color. Not sure I could go with something that bold, but I think it looks great! Hope Jack is feeling better!