Friday, February 06, 2009

Further Relegation for Frank

So, how am I? Phew, this week just flew-by didn't it? Or maybe that's just from my perspective, given that I'm enjoying Craig being home with me and it's been a tad manic with a new baby and a loopy toddler that would rather strum his air guitar than let me put his underpants on in the morning (I really must get that on video for you). I'm off the medicine, scar is healing, lost 25 pounds already and my boobs have receded, thank goodness. There was a 2-day period there where I could have given Chesty Morgan a run for her money.

And How's Craig? Fabulous. Enjoying every single second of bonding with his new son and it's all I can do to tear him away to help me with something. It warms my cockles every time I see them together.

Danny is a Little Gem. Sleepy, laid-back, & cute as a button. His weight yesterday was 10 lb 1oz and he's in the 95% for his height, so we're going to have another big one on our hands. And did I mention his big feet?


How our Jack Doing?
Fabulous too. Loves school. Loves to play with his friend Katy, especially at swimming class. He has taken to completely ignoring me (see "air guitar" above) but right now I'm being a little lenient with him, given that he's sharing us with a new baby. I'm so pleased that he also loves to read and his favourite stories at the moment are about Curious George. It's about time we got him some Dr. Seuss books too, since everyone raves about how good they are for toddlers.


And Frank? Well now that he's been shunted down the totem-pole of importance in the house again, his expression says it all ...

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh the cat! Well, cats are sort of resilient, Frank looks like he'll weather the changes just fine, even if he isn't thrilled about them. :-)

Pam said...

Hi Kelsey, Of all the kids and animals in the house, Frank is the highest maintenance. He talks to me all day, demanding this and that. Poor little fella used to be number 1, now he's lucky if he gets fed.
Hope your family are keeping sane with this never-ending winter!

Clippy Mat said...

ahh bless 'em all. those lads of yours are lovely. and that poor cat. hehe he looks thoroughly pissed off.
i loved the reference to chesty morgan. she was well quoted back in the uk back in the day eh? never heard her mentioned over here.
glad you're doing well and you've lost 25lbs. that's fantastic.
:-))

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Hi Pam - glad things are going well. Lovely photos - Danny looks gorgeous, love those toes! Jack's antics reminds me of my grandaughter! She also loved Curious George when she was Jack's age. And even funnier - Frank looks exactly like my daughter's cat Ian. I'd recognise that expression anywhere. Poor puss.

BTW - thanks for comments at mine. A x

mountainear said...

Glad things are running smoothly and that everyone (with the exception of Frank) is content. Cats are masters of The Look aren't they. How about Cody?

Stinking Billy said...

Pam, beautiful post x