Saturday, February 14, 2015

Weight Loss: Week 1

This was me in 2008, looking much slimmer than I do now. If I tried really hard I might be able to squeeze my leg into that blue top.

So I've got a long way to go but I am back on Weight Watchers (WW) again and I'm determined. To that end, I'm going to track my progress on here and hope it motivates me! Let the weight loss begin. . .


Week 1
Weight: Comparable to a WWE wrestler
Weight lost: 4.2 lbs

The weight I have lost has not gone from my stomach, since my jeans are still threatening to end my life prematurely. I was also horrified to see my enormous bingo wings this morning. Once you decide to get slim it's amazing how much fat you see isn't it.  Our WW leader said, rather too brightly, this morning "This is not supposed to be painful. If I said that you could lose weight immediately but it would be boring and painful you wouldn't do it, would you?" and I thought "Are you mad woman? Too bloody right I would!"

No comments: