Thursday, August 16, 2007

Anniversaries & Blankeys

Char came over tonight to celebrate our anniversaries - mine & Craig's is 11 years, Char & Jan's is 21 years! Jan couldn't be here because she's visiting her family but we sent her big kisses.

Char and I were in the kitchen chatting & I gave Jack his half-filled water balloon and I said "This book I just bought has lots of games for babies, including water balloons, it's been GREAT" As I said the "G" of the word "Great", Jack bit into the balloon, covered himself in cold water and burst out crying. Char just looked at me and started laughing. Talk about famous last words!

Jack's got a blankey! We didn't start it - he did. He started pulling his blanket out of the crib. I offered him another blanket and he carries it everywhere. When I ask him about his blankey he throws it down and lays on it - WHERE do they get this from??

No comments: