Friday, August 24, 2007

Frogs and snails & puppy dogs tails...

I just read our friends' blog about their daughter, Katy, and how adorable she is at the moment. I have to concur because we went for dinner with them last night and she was so well behaved and loving that I was in awe of her.

Jack on the other hand is a whirling dermish right now. Here's a picture I took of him last night trying to sit in the oven roaster. If he's not doing this he's trying to climb over the stair gates or trap his fingers in doors. All normal toddler stuff but I think we need to do a better job in the discipline dept.

I don't want to end up as those parents that think their child is adorable while everyone else thinks he's Damien. It's very hard to think about discipline though when I only see him for 2 hours each day. When I see him I want to play with him!

No comments: