Saturday, September 01, 2007

Number 33 is a Hit with the Girls

Today was the first Buckeye game of the season - first off we went to Matt & Gina's tailgate. They have an rv and tailgate the home games. They're going to sell it though - so this was the first and last "Mini-Wini" tailgate of the season!

This car was parked next to them. What an amazing tribute to the Buckeyes. I mean seriously, the person that owns this has to be just a little bit insane.

The girls! Gina (second from left) was having her bachelorette party today and started off at the tailgate. Not to be confused with my friend Gina, who's holding Jack. Another friend of ours, Christina (4th from right on back row) was in from Arizona. Bachelorette Gina had a t-shirt on listing all the things she had to do during her day. I think "getting spanked by an old man" was my particular favourite. In the picture she's wearing a veil and devil horns!


Jack in his number 33 jersey. All the girls went crazy for him! When I left for the game he spent the day with his dad and they had a GREAT time. Jack is really becomming social and fun to be around. Oh, and he's wearing his Thomas the Tank shoes that light up when he walks.


The Michigan doll. This image even more sweet after number 5 in the nation Michigan got beat today by a small team. HA HA (as Nelson would say)


And finally me at the game. And we won 38-6. And I got to see the new Buckeyes and the weather was perfect and I got to spend quality time with my boss. But it was just AWFUL seeing the plastic grass and smelling the rubber infill. There's nothing so beautiful as watching a game on natural grass. I have to get over this....

No comments: