Thursday, September 20, 2007

Two Great Events in November

I am not wishing away the wonderful autumn season, which I love by the way, but I am excited about two events Craig and I have coming up in November.

First, I saw that The Kite Runner is out in cinemas November 2nd! See trailer below if you didn't catch it in a previous post. Ohhh, can't wait. I hope hope hope they do the book justice, which so often doesn't happen. Did anyone read and then watch The Horse Whisperer? I was so upset by the awfulness of that movie I nearly wrote to Robert Redford to complain.

Second - we have tickets for Spamalot!! I don't know if I ever posted this story but on the day I had Jack they took me to the room for my spinal and when they were putting it into my back I said something like "it's just a flesh-wound!" and they all laughed and then started talking about Monty Python - it was such a great start to the day.

No comments: