Sunday, December 30, 2007

For my mum

This post is really for my mum, who told me today she's missing us terribly. I have also felt just awful since I got back - homesick and wishing I was in England so I could see my family more. In hindsight we should have stayed for Christmas. I think coming home on the 22nd upset not just us but our families too and made us all a bit lost over the holidays. I hope this achy sadness passes soon.

Jack in some of his clothes he got from Noah - thanks Sue & Lee. It's nice to have kind friends with good taste!


A week from tomorrow our beloved Buckeyes play LSU in the national championship game

Jack LOVES to wear our shoes & slippers. Why is that?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Did Jack get a new play kitchen for Christmas? Very nice looking! I'm so sorry that you are homesick. I can't imagine how hard it is to be so far away much of the time. We should get together soon and let the kids show each other their new toys...