Tuesday, December 01, 2015

A Week of Pictures & Emotions

A birthday party for a good friend of the boys. And I love their mum, so got some friend therapy in. 

A friend's sister died of cancer recently & he asked me to name this train station for a book he's making of her for this parents, as she loved to travel. It's Waterloo Station in London.
Look at that smile! I don't even know her and I'm sad that she's gone. 

My boys love Josephine.
Who'd have thought a nearly 3-yr-old, a nearly 7-yr-old and a 9.5 yr-old would get along, but they did. 

Dave (Eric's partner) gave me new wheels & tires. Just typing that made me cry. Moving on ...

The Columbus Crew are Eastern League Champs and playing in the final this Sunday!
But it's at the same time as the Brit Expats Party so can't go. 

Went to Crew Stadium this morning. Ran into Frankie Hejduk. Love him. 

We beat Michigan again. What can I say? How about Michigan sucks ass?  That'll do nicely!

No comments: