Thursday, January 28, 2016

Danny at Seven

Our Danny boy is seven. I asked Craig what defines him and he said "he knows who he is and he won't do anything he doesn't want to do".  I'd agree with that.  I love that about him mostly, except when I'm trying to make him eat, or dress, and do something. Let's be honest, he's a stubborn bugger.

But ohhhhhh do we ever love him. His personality is so unique and funny. He'll entertain himself for hours playing imaginatively. And he has a good soul. Loves his brother, his family and his friends. And he doesn't have an enemy on this planet.  At an age where most kids have spats at school, this boy has never had one.

As I look at previous birthday posts I have to say that he's who he's always been, but also more. His confidence is building. He ZIP-LINED last year! And played soccer and went to summer camp and made new friends. I used to be so worried about my highly sensitive boy, but his confidence is blowing me away. As Craig said, he's confident that he knows who he is.

Happy Birthday my darling boy. I'm so proud of you. You are funny, intelligent and you are a good friend to all around you. My wish for you, for 2016, is that you continue doing what you're doing. And eat eggs. I'll give you fifty bucks if you'll eat an egg.



Finally neck-and-neck! Same height at 7. Danny has historically been taller. 

Woke up at 6.30 am  - Presents!!! 

You'll shoot your eye out

Look who got a selfie stick haha!

Love 


No comments: