Friday, January 07, 2011

No Flight, Bad Colds, and A Little Bit of Humour

Well you can ignore yesterday's blog. Dot & Harry's flight got postponed due to bad snow in New York. Maybe they'll get out tomorrow.
Jack announced with gusto that he does indeed WANT to share a room with Daniel so we might just stick with it for a while.
We are all sick. UGH. My head is so bunged up it's not funny. Another trip to the pediatricians this morning resulted on antibiotics for both boy's ear infections. Neither of them will eat anything and they are fed-up and crying.
Cody is lethargic and acting strange - can dogs get colds?
So there you are folks. I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps and can only imagine how frustrated D&H feel wanting to be home now that they had begun the journey.

So, something to cheer us all up. This made me laugh so hard I had to blow my nose . . .



No comments: