Wednesday, June 25, 2014

2 Projects I'm Loving Very Much

I have a couple of little projects going on that I LOVE!

First, I'm doing the 365 Project where I take a video for 1 second every day then compile at the end of the year, but I have been doing monthly ones so far. I thought May was great, June will be coming soon...

My second thing is that I'm collecting vinyl and having the time of my life. I remember vinyl. The smell, the touch, the excitement of a new LP from the first time around in the 70's and 80's, so this is just a heavenly collection for me. I'm beginning to talk to collectors, sellers and such. Original vinyl ended about late 80's - 1990 (24 years ago!!) and not very many records were made by today's reckoning, so I think collecting vinyl is going to be something I really get into and love. I wish I could find T-Rex (no luck yet).

A lot of artists are now releasing on new vinyl. Even old records are being re-run on new vinyl. We have bought a few but the new vinyl is very thick and heavy, nothing like old vinyl.

So anyway, here's T-Rex ...



No comments: