Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Daniel's 6th (in pictures)

There's so much I want to say but I'm so tired my knees are aching. Daniel, I believe, just had the best 24 hours of his life with friends, celebrating his birthday. So I'm going to post a load of pictures today and write my letter to him tomorrow.  And after entertaining 9 kids for 24 hours I'm going to do 2 things:  (1) drink a large glass of wine (2) nothing.

I have to say that getting phone calls and presents from grandparents and family and friends in England meant a lot to him, so thank you. And also, one of the highlights of his day was that he got to Facetime Linda. That was awesome.

Minecraft cake, of course

Minecraft food
With his two best friends

Getting a Minecraft Diamond Sword from his brother
Sticky hands were a hit 




 







No comments: