Saturday, March 07, 2015

Weight Loss: Week 4

Weight: Small elephant
Weight lost gained this week: 2.2 lbs
Total weight lost: 11.2 lbs

So I gained this week, but actually I don't think I did.  Let me explain.

Last Friday night I drank a LOT of wine and woke up Saturday morning so dehydrated I made a raisin look positively turgid. When I went to weight in  at 8.30am I had lost 4.8 lbs! Woohoo Then I went home and drank my body weight in water and didn't pee until later that day.

This week I have been really good and actually wore a pair of jeans that I haven't worn for years. But when I weighed in this morning I was thoroughly hydrated, hence the gain.  So really, I tried to cheat last Saturday morning and it bit me in the ass this week.

I am not demotivated or upset. I feel great. I know I'm losing weight and I'm as excited as ever to keep going.  But I did learn a lesson - no wine the night before weigh-in and no cheating!

No comments: