Monday, March 23, 2015

Weight Loss Week 6 & Photo Dump

I gained a pound on Week 6, Gawdammit.   But that's what I get for drinking with my neighbor on a Thursday night and then my husband on a Friday night. Somewhere in-between there I also scoffed a lot of English cheese and a Kitkat. But I'm walking 2-4 miles every day and I did a 5k in 51 minutes which is my fastest time so far.  So I mustn't get disheartened. I've just got to keep going.

So much has happened this week. I want to post separately about some things but for right now I'm just going to share a few photos.


His bonkeyness

My mum made 62 of theses and we made $186 selling them for the boy's school. What a lovely thing she did. 

Chaos, just utter chaos. NEVER doing this again!

A Brit Expat party to celebrate spring!

Bart, always watching over Jack

Barticles

Snow awful snow. Go away snow!

New Lancashire flat caps

No comments: