Saturday, July 22, 2017

England Trip 2017: Family Time

There's so much to say and so many stories to tell about our July trip back to England for two weeks, but I'll sum it up by saying it was a time for family. I enjoyed and soaked up every second with family because life is short and I want my boys to know they have a big, loving family that will always be there for them. I want them to travel back to the UK on their own one day, maybe go to college there, maybe even move back there. Seeing them with their family was the highlight of my year. And we had lots of fun. We hiked, we went to seaside towns & played in the rock pools, we explored castles and played on the arcades. And I drank far too much and ate too many Gregg's cheese & onion pasties, but there's not a regret in sight! Haha!




With Auntie Sandra & Uncle Ian
My dad in his garden, on his 82nd Birthday
Once again, welcomed at Manchester Airport by Luke
My sister Jenny & Tellulah
Me with cousin Kay & her daughter Megan
Boys & Kay
With their Nan S. in her lovely garden
Nan & Grandad S. 
Conwy Castle
With cousin Luke &  his gf Michelle
On the Great Orme
Caernarfon Castle
Llandudno Bay
With Nana L. at Southport Botanic Gardens
Nana L. and Grandad Tom
Grandma & Grandad L. and family
2nd Cousins in Warrington
Southport
Puzzle Place in Keswick
My Auntie Edna, Uncle John, and mum
Danny at the summit of Catbells, Keswick
Summit of Catbells, Keswick
Blackpool Tower
Dear friends at Skydive Northwest - where Craig and I met
Jack on the summit of Coniston Old Man
Blackpool Tower
Blackpool
Headed back to Ohio
A sleep-over at their cousin's in Manchester 
Long journey home (delayed flight by 24 hrs)
5-Star digs on the flight delay
Leanne & Dean, Coniston Old Man
My extended family: Dave & Liz
We celebrated Leanne's 21st birthday
My Dad & my sister's family
With their cousins and 2nd cousins, including new baby Carter


No comments: