Friday, February 09, 2007

Bring on the Sunshine!

Since Jack was born I've got emotional. It can't be age/alcohol abuse/the sudden realization that I'm 2,000 miles away from home because I've only had it since Jack's been here. Call it whatever, I've got a heightened awareness of people and animals and the world in general and a lot of things upset me - not in a rant and rage kind of way like Glenn Beck (ahole) but I cry at the drop of a hat.

One thing that's made me very sad this week is Anna Nicole dying. I don't know her from Adam but she seemed down to earth and okay & I loved her show. Craig is convinced Howard Stern killed her (boyfriend not DJ obviously). Does seem a tad fishy her son and now her dead under sketchy circumstances - maybe Daniel hated him and Anna said she was going to leave him??

On a happy note, humf - not too much! Jack is miserable with a cold and I think his first ear-infection, so he's sad and we're lacking in sleep.

I need warm weather and a good laugh!

No comments: