Sunday, February 11, 2007

Message from Jack

Hello peeps,

Sorry it's been a while. My selfish parents have been busy renovating the kitchen and aren't giving me chance to be on the computer. If they carry on like this I might have to have to call social services & report them for techno cruelty.

Here I am - standing up in my crib! I can pull up & stand all the time now. Mum's constantly around me in case I decide to try a back-flip and land on my head and I let her fuss because I know I can do this all night in my crib when she sleeps!


I think I might be getting some pesky teeth -FINALLY! I'm 7.5 months old and not even a milk tooth. I'm drooling like a big shaggy dog and I want to chew everything, even dad's shoes - so you know how bad I need to chew! I've been a bit high maintenance today too (to say the least) so mum & dad know something's brewing.

If you want to see me standing & chewing and doing all other kinds of highly embarrassing stuff (yeah thanks mum) go and see my videos on YouTube

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looking good, Jack! from the sound of things, that standing is hard work (all that grunting!!) :)

Next time we get together we'll have to really play, now that we're both mobile. This summer we'll be running around the park and driving our moms crazy.
See you soon!
P.S. We're going to IKEA this weekend, so let us know if you need anything.