Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Music to my Ears

I'm a huge fan of XFactor I'm sorry to say. I've been called a sad individual on Facebook for liking such nonsense, but oh well. The older I get the more I really don't care what people think I should like. By the time I'm 65 I'll be wearing purple wigs, dancing to hip-hop and drinking Bloody Marys for breakfast probably. At least I hope so. For those of you that haven't watched it yet it's not too late - the final 12 started the live show tonight and one will get voted off tomorrow. My favourite 3 that I voted for are Chris Rene, Melanie Amaro and Josh Krajcik from COLUMBUS O-H-I-O!!! He used to make burritos and now we all think he's fabulous!!

But anyway, the reason for my blog tonight was to post a song that I love but had forgotten how awesome it was until I heard it again at the weekend. It's poignant because it is by the deceased but incredibly talented Amy Winehouse. God damn she was good. I can't wait to hear the new album that will be released soon. Whenever this song comes on my Pandora radio channel on the telly at home I have to stop what I'm doing and listen to her. She had an amazing talent.



No comments: