Friday, June 10, 2016

Vacation: Day 5

This morning I picked up Lyn & grand kids and we went to Columbus Commons, where they have a free kids event each week. It was a tad too young for Jack but we met some other friends there and they had fun. Afterwards we wandered over to the Ohio Statehouse lawn and let them play in the fountain and we got them ice cream from our friend's food truck. All in all a successful morning.

Then they went to a friend's house for a little while and I found myself at home alone. Woohoo! Time  alone in the house is so very rare for me!  I got to do housework (I'm lying of course). I used the  time to catch up on my blog and email. And goof off.

Craig finished work a tad early so we got the boys and went to the pool, and had some family time. The best.









No comments: