We met him at a fair that Columbus Dog Connection had at a pet shop that weekend. They had him inside and he was scared to death of the wild birds that had got in & were flying around. We adopted him that week. They thought he was about 1 or 2 when we got him, so he's 4 or 5 now and going a little grey in his beard!
Here's some of Cody's picture from that day:
The day we met him. Weighing 20 lbs less than he does now. Come on, how can we NOT give him treats? Look at that face....
A hot day in the garden. He's so handsome!
Five things we know about Cody:
1. He LOVES to chase squirrels and will sit under a tree, transfixed for hours watching them.
2. He hates the vacuum cleaner and will run when I get it out
3. He'll eat anything except tomatoes
4. When he snores he makes noises like a man talking, which has frightened me to death several times in the middle of the night!
5. No matter what his past story is, he loves people. He'll sit behind Jack & lick the back of his head for as long as Jack will let him.