Friday, May 11, 2007

My Mothers Day Treat

I had a fabulous day today. I took a day off work to spend with Jack - my Mothers Day gift to myself and one I intend to give every year.

It started this morning when Jack ate breakfast and started to say "No" for the first time. He has no idea what he's doing and shakes his head at everything, even chocolate.



Next, we went to Chadwick Arboretum plant sale & bought a fabulous contorted purple Beech for the front garden, then we went to COSI to the infant play room - he had a great time and played like a madman!



He loved this water area and played till his teeth chattered he was so wet!


Back home when Craig got back from work we got his pool out and played in the garden. Then he had a hot bath and conked out - exhausted.

One last thing - twice today he's clinged onto me and said "mama" - if he's really saying my name on Mothers Day weekend I'll be over the moon!


No comments: