Friday, May 23, 2008

Big Weekend Lined Up

Our friends from Arizona flew in for the weekend so we met for dinner tonight.
Jack was a little star and sat for 2.5 hours at the restaurant table without having a FIT. Thankfully we had enough songs, tickles, cell phones, purses, dances, stories, table-wear and cameras to keep him amused! He's becoming such a personable boy and always says hello to people and interacts. He's very boisterous, very confident and I like that but phew he can be a handful. When we left he was exhausted and wrapped his little arms around my neck. It makes me melt every single time.

He's such a handsome devil. His eyes look green here (like mine) instead of the normal blue like his dad. Maybe they are changing? Maybe I'm fooling myself and it's just the green shirt making them look green. Funny how clothes can do that.


This is just the beginning of a big 3-day weekend of friends and fun. No housework, which I DETEST (would have a cleaner in a heartbeat if I won the lottery) , no DIY, no mowing, no gardening, no watching TV. Just a fab weekend planned. AND the weather is going to be glorious. I am so happy right now.

No comments: