Monday, January 28, 2008

Play-date, New Teeth & Healthy Living

Todd & Kelli brought Hannah over on Saturday for a play-date with Jack. She is 1 year and 1 week older than Jack & she is a daredevil - at Jack's 1st birthday party last summer she dived right in the paddling pool with her posh party frock on!

Poor Jack was teething this weekend, hence the rosy cheeks and lack of sleep, which is obviously not depicted in the picture, but take it from me, he screamed bloody murder. He's got at least 8 teeth now - I'm not sure on the exact number because checking invariably ends up with him chomping on my finger, very hard.

Yes, that's Jack's old doggy Halloween outfit from last year - he wants to wear it all the time and it's very cute so I'm not going to discourage him.

He's starting to love bikes and his little tractor and anything he can scoot about on. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can get him outside. I've got cabin fever.

Lastly, you'll notice I labelled this post "healthy living" - those of you that know me outside of this blog know that isn't a word you would use to describe my lifestyle. In fact if the old adage is true, and we are in fact "what we eat" then I am a box of red wine and a big lump of cheese. BUT no more! We are going to attempt a lifestyle change that involves much less alcohol, less crap food and a more active life. Watch this space -hopefully for a new improved me, and not absolute failure.

No comments: