Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Top Tip!

I have a "top tip" I have to share. I might be setting myself up for ridicule as you may already know this, but just in case there is one ignoramus out there I'm going to tell you about it.

For YEARS I have had scummy and dirty oven pans - you know, the grill pan that comes with the cooker when you buy it? No amount of scrubbing ever gets it clean. Eventually I give up and start covering it with foil to make it look presentable.

I came home from work this week and there it sat, on the kitchen surface, looking brand new and shiny! I looked at Craig and said "how on EARTH did you get that thing clean?"

And he said "I left it in the oven when I put the oven on the self-clean cycle and that's how it came out" *

WOW!

Like I said, you probably already know this and think I'm now more of an idiot that you did before, but I just had to share it.

*Disclaimer: I am not responsible if your oven, and then per chance, your house, sets on fire.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I didn't! Good idea! That Craig, he's so domestic!