Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jack is Gert Lush!

Our friend Skully sent Jack a t-shirt this week. Skully has been a friend for many years and has been to visit us here.

When Jack was born she started writing to him - sending him funny postcards from places she's visited and sending him little gifts. She (and boyfriend Darren) made a long trip from Bristol to see us when we went home too. And she bought Jack a lovely CD collection of traditional English nursery rhymes for Christmas. Needless to say, she one of our closest and fun friends.

So, here he is in his new shirt. I'm posting a couple of pictures and a short video*. His new word this week is "t-shirt" - how apt!

"Gert Lush" in Bristol-speak (Brissle? Bristolian? Bristololoian? Bristalite? Bristalage?) means "Very Gorgeous". I know I'm his mummy & I'm totally biased but I would have to agree!








* I finally worked out that my camera settings are too high and therefore I can't upload videos to this site or YouTube until I shrink the video. I downloaded some free software tonight just so I could get this vid uploaded. I'll sort my camera settings out later when I can face reading the manual!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Spammy! Ah he looks so Gert Lush! Glad all arrived safely and loved the video - he's just the most gorgeous boy ever - can we borrow him?? PS - it's Bristolian - they're a strange bunch! x