Sunday, December 18, 2011

My 12 Days of Christmas


Inspired by The Potty Diaries , Hot Cross Mum, and Expat Mum, I have decided to join in and write my own 12 Days of Christmas song, based on my life this holiday season. So here's how things are in my house!



On the first day of Christmas my family gave to me: a cat poo under the tree

On the second day of Christmas my family gave to me: 2 boys wrestling and a cat poo under the tree

On the third day of Christmas my family gave to me: 3 dead fish, 2 boys wrestling, and a cat poo under the tree

On the fourth day of Christmas my family gave to me: 4 males farting, 3 dead fish, 2 boys wrestling, and a cat poo under the tree

On the fifth day of Christmas my family gave to me: 5 NEEDED BEERS .... 4 males farting, 3 dead fish, 2 boys wrestling, and a cat poo under the tree

On the sixth day of Christmas my family gave to me: 6 demands for candy, 5 NEEDED BEERS .... 4 males farting, 3 dead fish, 2 boys wrestling, and a cat poo under the tree

On the seventh day of Christmas my family gave me to me: 7 dust balls rolling, 6 demands for candy, 5 NEEDED BEERS ...., 4 males farting, 3 dead fish, 2 boys wrestling, and a cat poo under the tree

On the 8th day of Christmas my family gave me to me: 8 muddy paw prints, 7 dust balls rolling, 6 demands for candy, 5 NEEDED BEERS ...., 4 males farting, 3 dead fish, 2 boys wrestling, and a cat poo under the tree

On the 9th day of Christmas my family gave to me: 9 toys to pick up, 8 muddy paw prints, 7 dust balls rolling , 6 demands for candy, 5 NEEDED BEERS ...., 4 males farting, 3 dead fish, 2 boys wrestling, and a cat poo under the tree

On the 10th day of Christmas, my family gave to me: 10 loads of laundry, 9 toys to pick up, 8 muddy paw prints, 7 dust balls rolling, 6 demands for candy, 5 NEEDED BEERS ...., 4 males farting, 3 dead fish, 2 boys wrestling, and a cat poo under the tree

On the 11th day of Christmas my family gave to me: 11 chocolate handprints, 10 loads of laundry, 9 toys to pick up, 8 muddy paw prints, 7 dust balls rolling, 6 demands for candy, 5 NEEDED BEERS ...., 4 males farting, 3 dead fish, 2 boys wrestling, and a cat poo under the tree

On the 12th day of Christmas my family gave to me: 12 lovely kisses, 11 chocolate handprints, 10 loads of laundry, 9 toys to pick up, 8 muddy paw prints, 7 dust balls rolling, 6 demands for candy, 5 NEEDED BEERS ...., 4 males farting, 3 dead fish, 2 boys wrestling, and a cat poo under the treeeeeee!

No comments: