Monday, December 12, 2011

Never too Old to Learn

Lessons I have learned today:

1. If your nearly three-year old is stood in front of you wearing boxing gloves, don't put a cardboard tube to your eye and say 'I can see you!". OUCH! Black eye.

2. Letting your five-year old see his presents from England and putting them under the tree for another excruciating 13 days is tantamount to child torture

3. Not taking medicine all day so that the cold runs it's course is STUPID. When will I learn that I don't have to suffer and muddle along?

4. Danny will eat hot dogs! Anytime I find something to add to the minuscule list of things he'll eat it feels like I scored a major goal!

That's quite a bit of learning wouldn't you agree. Now time to take lots of medicine and get to bed...

No comments: