Monday, February 13, 2012

Danny's 3-Year Stats

It suddenly occurred to me tonight that I haven't posted about Danny's 3-year well visit and his stats, so here goes.

Our lad weighs 38.5 lbs (in the 93rd %ile). In comparison, Jack weighed 35 lbs at the same age.
Danny is 41 inches tall (97th %ile) and Jack was 40 inches tall. I know all of this is totally boring for you but I like to keep track.

And talking of keeping track, I am back on my healthy-living drive. For some reason I just haven't been able to get into the right mindset but I am determined to lose mumble mumble pounds before Jack's birthday. I saw this idea on Pinterest and I'm going to do it. I need a little motivation and I don't have the time or the desire right now to join back up to Weight Watchers because the last group I joined wasn't great and the leader actually annoyed me so much I stopped going. So let's see how I do on my own.


No comments: