Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy & Thankful

I've had a lovely lovely day.

It started this morning while I was having my cuppa, flicking through the telly and I caught the end of the quintessential Thanksgiving movie "Planes, trains and automobiles". I love that film. I also read a couple of my favourite blogs, including Mousie, who's posting made me cry and feel very thankful for my family.

Next we took a long walk, all wrapped up against the cold. The wonderful autumn colors are at an end now, with most of the leaves falling. I did get 5 bags of leaves from my garden raked up today, so feel good about that. Some people in my neighbourhood rake their leaves into the street and it drives me bonkers. I think I'm going to write to our community paper and explain that the leaves put nitrates and phosphates in the water once they get in the drains. I'm turning into Victor Meldrew.

I'm now sat in my office doing this, while Jack is playing in the wardrobe, closing doors and taking stuff out. He's been a joy today. He's got a molar coming in so I think the little fella is in pain but he's being a trooper and not complaining. I didn't post any pictures but I have uploaded a movie of Jack having his thanksgiving dinner and using his fork, no less. Craig cooked the most wonderfur dinner and is now in a turkey coma in bed.


*Big Sigh* I feel so content right now.


1 comment:

Fredsueand me said...

bloody ell pam whats goin on with your cluster map, you got hits from the world over, did i miss a picture post of craigs arse or something thats drawing the viewers in. ha. love lee.