Monday, November 05, 2007

Mixed Bag

It's a mixed bag of stuff today.

First off, "Bonn voyage" to Char, who left for California this morning to start her new job. We'll miss her very much. Jan is still here getting the house ready to go on the market this Friday. She'll be around till next June. Losing these two friends is going to be AWFUL.

Next, you'll see that I've added to the blog. I've added a link to Sue & Lee's blog in England (FredSueandMe) and I've got a fun survey that I'm going to run every few weeks - vote if you get a moment. I also added the Last FM radio Lee told me about. I downloaded it and now I can listen to all the music I love - fabulous!

Lastly, I haven't posted much stuff about Jack the Lad lately, so there's a new picture on the right and here's a short video of him mimicking his dad throwing leaves in the park yesterday. We've had two new words from him this week: "shoe" and he now knows his own name.


No comments: