Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finding His Sea Legs

It's been a long time since we took Jack swimming. Mainly because I didn't want to be seen in public squeezed into a swimming costume. Having both lost some weight we braved the cold and took him today.

It was not a successful trip. He didn't remember the pool or the fact that he liked it. It scared him to death and he clung on to us the entire time. It was also bloody cold. So cold his lips went blue and he was shivering.

Let's hope for a better experience next time. I'm also hoping he's a water person like his dad and not scared like me, because even though I can swim, I don't like to be at a depth where I can't touch the bottom, and Jack was like that today. I wonder if it's genetic?


We did learn 2 things today though - take a padlock for the lockers and go at 10am before church empties out and students get out of bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.