Instead of my usual ramblings I thought I'd just post a few things that have popped into my head this week:
1. Ohio weather: How can it be windy and ridiculously humid at the same time?
2. Does it get any cuter than Jack & Amina being best friends?
3. I've lost 29 lbs. That's over 2 stone folks. I have decided to post "before fatty" and "after curvy" pictures at some point - not yet though
4. How come I've lost 2 stone & my boobs have shrunk but my belly & thighs won't go? Mother nature is a sadistic woman.
5. There isn't any feeling better in the world than your child's face lighting up when they see you and running into your arms. I wish I could "pick up" more than "drop off" at child care.
6. Is anyone else getting fed-up that Clinton and Obama won't get it bloody settled? Come on for Pete's sake, we've got an election to win. I don't care which one it is at this point (and erm, can't vote)
7. I went to a talk recently & the speaker said that England doesn't have certain "standard things", like zip lock (self-sealing) bags or ranch dressing. Er, yes actually you can buy both (I checked). This little niggling thing has bothered me for a while.
8. I suddenly realised last night who Carly (American Idol) reminds me of - Boy George!
9. One of my dearest friends lost her mum this week. Everyone reading this - go immediately to the phone, ring your mum and tell her you love her.
10. Isn't spring the most gorgeous season? Just today I took in the fragrant scents of Lilac, Daphne, Daffodils, yellow Primrose, and Hyacinth