Wednesday, August 27, 2008

To Neil, To Jack, To Casey:

Neil Diamond has apologised to us today for sounding all croaky the other night. He's got acute laryngitis. Neil - if there's even the slightest chance you read my blog (I can dream) please hear this: We love you. You were fabulous. Please come back and see us sometime & try to ignore the sourpusses that want refunds

Tonight I got a cell phone message from day care. My son left me a voice mail saying "Hi mum, I love you".
I hope I can save it forever. Jack: I love you too

Casey Anthony: Please put your parents out of their misery and tell them where their grandchild is buried. You are cold & selfish and I have no doubt in my mind you feel no remorse for killing your child, but PLEASE tell your mum were she is, and then we can all rest easy.

1 comment:

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Hi Pam - first of all - sad to read of the "Casey" case. Who can understand people like that - they appear despicable.

But to pleasurable things - Neil does rock and anyone who demands money back is obviously not a real fan.

And I do hope you can keep your voice mail message from your little boy - how lovely. I try to keep voice mail and text messages as long as possible from my beloved family members!

A x