Monday, February 15, 2010

More Snow Pictures

At the risk of sounding monotonous, I'm going to post about more snow. About eight inches fell today and it's forecast for the next 10 days. I'm beyond pissed off with it now. Sorry about the French folks but there's only so much more I can take of this weather!

White out! The drive home from work was dicey to say the least. My poor car kept trying to switch to traction control but just ended up making grinding noises and skidding around like a bumper car. It was hairy stuff I can tell you.

I dug us out, again. The drifts either side of the path are a good 3-4 ft high by now.


It's really pretty when you don't have to drive in it.

I see more sledding and snowman building on the horizon. Maybe I'll take Danny sledding with me too, now that he's a tad better. We all are actually - not 100% but not on death beds, mooching about like 4 sloths. I am breathing through my nose as I'm typing - how little I took that little comfort for granted!

No comments: