Friday, November 21, 2008

Getting into the Mood ...

The game tomorrow is not as exciting as it could have been, given both of our disappointing season's, but still. It's the OSU:Michigan Game. College football's greatest rivalry, maybe sports greatest rivalry? A friend sent me this little taster video today that makes all the hairs on my arms stand up and swells up my chest with Buckeye pride* ....





*Footnote: I really don't need any more chest swelling at the moment as pregnancy has caused a Dolly Parton effect that I hate. The funny thing is that I could have boobs like humongous beach balls and Craig would still pay for enhancement.

2 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

That was neat. We'll definitely be watching the game tomorrow.

The rivalry is strong here. Maybe it's because we're closer to Michigan. There are always a few Michigan fans around this area.

There's been a joke going around this week here too: Did you hear the OSU/Michigan game got cancelled? Yep, Michigan can't get past Toledo.

LOL. That might be a regional joke too, because we're near Toledo. Still pretty funny.

Enjoy the game tomorrow!

Pam said...

MD: I love the Toledo joke - I bet it was a big deal up there when they beat them! Enjoy the game and let's hope for a big win (and Penn State to lose)