Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We just got back from a night out with good friends and we're looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow with Debbie & Lynn. We can take Cody too, as they have five acres and an eager young pup ready to play with him. All in all, it's going to be a relaxing four days.
As much as I miss my family and English friends at times like this, I have so much to be thankful for in my life: 
* My wonderful husband & partner in crime, Craig. 
* My son Jack and the fact that my pregnancy with Danny is going so well
* Our friends in America
* The fact that we both have jobs. This is something I have taken for granted for many years but I realise how fortunate we are

All in all,  we are doing okay. Great actually, and I'm very thankful for that.

2 comments:

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Hope you have a great day Pam - Happy Thanksgiving.

A x

Fredsueand me said...

Your so right, as long as your family and friends are healthy, you have a roof over your head an food on the table, all is good. i try to remember this every time i worry about being skint or stressed about work. have a good thanks giving. lee x x x