Sunday, September 11, 2011

Innis Woods & Craig's New Job

We took the lads to Innis Woods Metro Park today. I am ashamed that I've lived here for 12 years and only just went today. And I could kick myself because it's wonderful, with all kinds of gorgeous gardens and things for the kids to see and do. How can we not have been before?

It seemed like the perfect thing to do today, on the anniversary of the 9/11 attack. I wanted to do something low-key and quiet. Plus, we watched some of the live tv this morning but it upset me too much so I'm glad we got out of the house. It's hard to believe that ten years have gone by so quickly isn't it.

It's a big day from Craig tomorrow as he starts his new job. Same place but a bigger and better job and more money. And he gets paid every two weeks so the last week of the month doesn't need to be quite so stressful! He'll get 3 paychecks in December. How great is that! We are both over the moon about it, not just because of the money but he'll be working with someone he really likes and doing something new.

No comments: