Today I got up at ELEVEN a.m. (I love my husband) then did house & yard work. I also took Jack to see The Avengers which was a great film. We both loved it. It was scary and exciting and funny and a little sad, so had all the right ingredients. At one point Jack was sat on my knee when Hulk was being really loud and we both jumped about a foot. Talking of loud, the lady next to me didn't shut her trap through the whole thing. If she wasn't talking she was laughing really loud and just annoying as hell. She asked me if I was from Australia or New Zealand and when I said England she looked a little p'd off that she'd got it wrong.
Also today we got the pool out for the first time and I captured a little video...
- Dressing Jack up in fancy dress each day for school (it's "decades of music" week)
- Finishing up Jack's magician's costume and practicing his tricks prior to the auditions on Tuesday
- Labelling 100 plants and giving them to staff at Jack's school (staff appreciation week)
- Helping cook breakfast for said staff one day
- Taking Jack to soccer practice and a game
- Taking Jack to swimming lessons
- Teaching two night classes
- Helping neighbours with their Internet access (Craig's forte - not mine)
- Taking Jack to his first t-ball practice