Thursday, May 17, 2012

Time Flying By

One of the main reasons I love this blog is that I can go back and look at my kids' whole lives. From the moment that each of them was born (actually from the moment I was pregnant with Jack back in 95) I've been documenting their birthdays and funny moments and milestones. It's like having an online scrapbook of their lives, I love it. Sometimes I worry that Blogger will suddenly close down and I'll lose it all.

Craig has also got into a nostalgic mood this week and been sending me baby pictures of Jack that he's found on his PC. He also sent a side-view of a very pregnant Pam, looking the size of a small bungalow, but you don't need to be subjected to that.

Anyway, this is all leading to something. I found this video today and it actually made me cry a little bit. Jack was two and it feels like yesterday.  Time flies by.



No comments: