Saturday, August 01, 2009

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

Ohhhhhh, I feel bad today. Jan and I sat up until 2.30am this morning talking and watching British comedy on YouTube. It seemed like such a good idea at the time, and if I had a quid for every time I'd said that I would be sat in the Bahamas right now watching my cleaner lady hoover up all the damn pet hair in my house.

I got up at 7am with the kids and they were 110% all day so I took at least five Exedrin Migraine, drank 15 pints of water, ate grease all day (there goes my points for the week) and managed to smile like Mrs Perfect Mommy at the park, even though I had a bastard behind the eyes at the time.

And really, I don't regret it. Jan and I had a right laugh. Big belly laughs and knee-slapping stuff. I was torn which clip to add here. I nearly added the clip of "Cats that look like Hitler" but you can look that one up if you like. I miss British comedy terribly but thankfully I have YouTube.


2 comments:

MikeH said...

Sleep is way over-rated.

Expat mum said...

ONG - I nearly wet myself at that! Good job I'm in the house by myself!