Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lottery Dreams

The Mega Millions Lottery is at $207 million and is drawn tomorrow night. I bought a few lines tonight, like we always do.

People say - why buy them? There's a 1-in-a-zillion chance of winning a fiver. 

I buy them because it gives me something to daydream about. I daydream about how to spend my millions. Mostly paying off all debt of our loved ones and buying houses for everyone. 

The lottery ticket makes sure that each week I can have a little dream. Wish me luck. 

3 comments:

Clippy Mat said...

good luck. i'm a dreamer too.
it would be great to change people's lives in a good way. :-)

Kelsey said...

We only by tickets when the jackpots get really high - like over $100 million. Because apparently $12 million would not satisfy me?

I LOVE the time between buying the tickets and finding out we didn't win - it is so much fun to think of what that money could do.

Pam said...

Hi guys,
yep. another week at work. Maybe next week ...

He's the Reason We Can't Have Nice Things

I say this line a lot to Craig - When the cats barf on the bed "We can never have nice things" When Ben poos on the basement car...