Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Blaming the Baby Fat

Now that Danny is nearly two, starting to speak in short sentences and trying to use the potty, I think it's time for me to stop blaming my extra pounds on BABY WEIGHT wouldn't you say.

So I'm going to try and lose weight because I am two dress sizes larger than I was in the summer of 2008 and I feel like crap. My jeans are tight and I have to huff and puff to tie my shoes. And don't get me started on how difficult it is to get down on my knees and pick up toys on a daily basis. But no more! Today I am pledging to be better. I wish I had the willpower to do what Clippy Mat talks about, but in reality I'm going to attempt these little steps:

1. Use the stairs at work
2. Pack a healthy lunch
3. Walk more
4. Wine only on weekends

That's doable don't you think? I want to go home to England next summer feeling GOOD about myself. I do not want to go home and have all my friends nudging me and asking if I have shares in McDonalds. Watch this space!

No comments: