Sunday, November 24, 2013

Movie Day

Craig and I went to watch "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" today, and it was fantastic. I could have sat and watched it again. The only bad thing now is waiting a year before the third one comes out.  When we watched it we took the boys over to our neighbour's house. They went to watch it tonight so dropped their boys off at our house. I love this relationship!

I also ran out at tea time and met a couple of women for a beer. I met these women through local Facebook groups and we get along. One's a bit nutty but that's ok.  We said we'd meet again soon but not sure if I will. This is going to sound terrible but I can barely keep up with current events and friends in my life without making new ones. I just don't have the energy or desire for anything new right now.

The other thing I did today was work on the family calendar. It takes me hours and hours but I love doing it and sending it back to England. I don't just put my family in there - I include all the kids from both families. So I get to spend time taking pictures from family on Facebook. I can't wait to meet all the new ones next year.

No comments: